This section provides resources designed to help identify not only groups in our communities that are most vulnerable to becoming victims of human trafficking but the “vulnerabilities” that make them susceptible to this crime.
Resources compiled for this section include fact sheets, pamphlets, brochures, statistics, issue papers, videos, and posters published by national and international organizations including non-profits, legal organizations and federal government agencies as identified below:
- American Bar Association
- United Nations office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
- National Human Trafficking Hotline
- Sisters of Mercy
- EPCAT USA
- Risk Factors for Child Trafficking
- Who Is At Risk of Becoming a Human Trafficking Victim?
- Who are the Victims?